After A Long Break Up, Can You Still Date Your Ex? Yes or No?


Hi guys,
It’s another day of Mac’s musings 😁
I know this topic is very straight forward but I would, very much, like to get insightful replies and responses on the issue.
Personally, this is a no for me. As the saying goes, ‘ Let bygones be bygones’. I would not entertain the possibility of getting back with an ex, normally. But life works in mysterious ways and who can tell what might be?
Still, left to me and my wits, I would gladly, disregard any such offerings.

Most of my relationships tend to peter out with me being on the receiving end of backlash that might come from it in the form of emotional turmoil etc
But later on, these lasses come back, regretting their ways.
Despite that I appreciate their efforts to get back together, I am not one to go back to an ex.

What about you?
Share your awesome thoughts on this with me in the comments section below.


No comments