Men Always Surround Me Because Of My Bum - Anita


Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph has said it has been a problem having a big bum. According to her, she is lost if it’s her big bum that attracts men to her or her killer figure.

“When it comes to my body, it has not been easy with the advances I get from men because of my bum. It has not been easy at all. It makes me wonder if it is a problem having a big bum or a killer figure,”she told Saturday Beats.

Speaking further on if she would love a bum reduction,Anita said;

“It has never occurred to me to reduce my bum. No, why will I do that? Reducing my bum will be me mocking God for what He has blessed me with. I can’t even add weight because if I do, my bum would become massive. People pay to make their bum big, why would I reduce the natural one God gave me for free? Please leave my bum, it’s from God, undiluted.”


She then admitted she is in a relationship;

“I am in a relationship but my boyfriend is not in the entertainment industry, I would say that our meeting was a miraculous one.”


No comments