I've lost focus on the N45million prize because of love - Nina


Big Brother Naija housemate Nina has revealed that she has forgotten about the N45million prize due to the fact that she fell
in love in the house.
She revealed this in a recent chat with her former strategic partner Miracle while they were both having a late night discussion.
According to her she has lost focus on the ultimate prize of N45million and instead she is focusing on love.
Nina said: “This is why it’s not good to predict. Before coming here, I vowed never to fall in love but to focus on how to grab the money, but now see me.
“I have fallen in love that everyone is aware it. Yes, I once said no love. No love! But all that is gone. I have fallen in love.”
This is coming after fellow housemate Tobi caught the duo in the shower having fun together after their Saturday night party.
We earlier reported that Nigerians had mixed reactions about the Nina and Miracle’s first attempt at intercourse. Now it is the housemates who want the gist of what was seen.


No comments