Photos: Kim Cattrall blasts her #SexAndTheCity co-star, Sarah Jessica Parker's for her reaction to her brother's death

Actress Kim Cattrall lashed out at her former Sex and the City co-star Sarah Jessica Parker early Saturday for “exploiting” her brother’s recent death.

In an Instagram post responding to Parker’s recent condolences, Cattrall accused Parker of putting on an act.

“Your continuous reaching out is a painful reminder of how cruel you really were then and now. Let me make this VERY clear. ... You are not my family. You are not my friend. So I’m writing to tell you one last time to stop exploiting our tragedy in order to restore your ‘nice girl’ persona,” Cattrall wrote.
“I don’t need your love or support at this tragic time,” she told Parker.
The pair starred alongside each other on Sex and the City for years, but they reportedly had a long-running feud behind the scenes in which Parker was accused of "mean girls" behavior.


No comments