Photos: #SMFSGAA2019: And Toyeen B wins her first award, 'Social Media For Social Good Awards Africa 2019'

I am soOooo excited that I can't contain myself!!! πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ€Έ‍♀️🀸‍♀️πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Image may contain: Oluwatoyin Balogun, text
The Governing Board of Social Media for Social Good Awards Africa 2019, after critical review and assessment has picked me, Toyeen B, as one of the hundred awardees from across Africa for the prestigious 'Social Media For Social Good Awards Africa 2019'.
I was selected out of over 700 nominations!!!!!!
I am super thankful that my blog and social media platforms reach the corners of Africa and the world and actually make a difference in entertaining, educating, informing, inspiring and engaging everyone in my cyber-space.
I would like to thank God Almighty for this award (My first & certainly not my last), my family (😍), my Senior Pastors in COZA, (Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo & Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo), my Pastor in COZA Dubai, the organizers of this event/award/ceremony & of course, you, my lovely TOYsters! Thank you for making me the YING to your YANG! 😘❤.
I love you ALL.
Shout out to the other awardees: Lupita Nyongo from Kenya, Ameyaw Debrah from Ghana, Linda Ikeji from Nigeria et al.
Attached to my award is a $3000 prize, but you have to vote for me to win that.
Click and vote HERE: http://bit.ly/2HOzpDE
So please let's get voting NOW!!!!!!
YaY, all roads lead to Oriental Hotel, Lagos come April 20th, 2019. πŸ€—πŸ˜±πŸ’ƒπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ§‘πŸ‘‘πŸ™πŸ€²πŸ˜‡.
Image may contain: 19 people, including Oluwatoyin Balogun, people smiling, text
Image may contain: text
Image may contain: text


No comments