Photos: Go Toyeen, it's your birthday, we're gonna party like, it's your birthday.... Happy birthday to me!!!

On this day some years ago, a queen was born.

 A very birthday to that queen, ME, Toyeen B!
View this post on Instagram

The world is my stage and I have played diligently so far. I hope to display a noble and fierce expression of reign in the years to come. I am now ready for new heights and accomplishments. I pray for more grace and more bliss as the days go by. May I live long in good health and wealth to see the fulfillment of my days. More than anything, I wish myself more grace, more prosperity and more happiness. I am soOooo thankful Lord! Nothing but gratitude. 📌 Proverbs 4:18 is my story. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, OLUWATOYIN NOIMAT BALOGUN!!! 🙏🏾🎁🎉🎆🎂🥂🎊👏🏿⚖❤🍾🎈💃🏿👑👸🏾🍰. 20-10-20. . #TBW #BirthdayGirl #ANewDawn #DubaiBlogger #MyDubai #VisitDubai #Emirates #ToyeenB #GraceVerified #ProudlyNigerian #Events #Host #Entertainment #LadiesNight #Oktoberfest #PinkOctober #BrandInfluencer #MusicLover #PerfumeAddict #Travel #EndSARS #DWTS #DubaiFitnessChallenge #SkincareJunkie #BigHairDontCare #FashionFreak #Wellness #ThrowBackTuesday #BeautyEssentials #Sorosoke. . Facebook: Oluwatoyin Balogun & @ ToyeenB. . Cheers to a life of fabulosity & greatness!!! 🥂 Toyeen B. xo www.toyeenbalogun.blogspot.com

A post shared by Toyeen B's World (@toyeenbsworlddubai) on



No comments