What Would You Do If You Find Out Your New Spouse Lied About HIV Status?

Image result for What Would You Do If You Find Out Your New Spouse Lied About HIV Status?
Hi guys,
It’s another day of Mac’s musings.
Thank you all for the mails and the comments so far.
Regarding the topic at hand, for me, I would get a divorce regardless.
There’s absolutely no need to suffer fools.
Whether or not I am positive as well, I would get a divorce because this is deceit at its peak.
Some people say that because they are both in it, they would remain. Others say that they would forgive.
But one thing I’m sure is that the love and trust can never ever be the same.
Image result for What Would You Do If You Find Out Your New Spouse Lied About HIV Status?
What would you do if after marriage, you find out that your partner is HIV positive?
Share your awesome thoughts on this with me in the comments section below.
Cheers,
Mac.


No comments